Jim Kotan's Blog

My blog to talk about a variety of "stuff"

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

So many things to Blog about!


I have decided I am going to try to update the blog as frequently as possible..  I keep very busy, so don't know how long it will be between posts but will really try.

Topics will include:

  1. Database Stuff -- Mainly Oracle, but some SQL Server, some MySQL, some PostgreSQL.  I will try to slip some MongoDB, AWS Aurora, Redshift, etc., in here, too
  2. AWS Stuff -- This will include Architecture, including RDS, EC2, S3, VPCs, etc
  3. Maybe some AWS Training & Certification stuff, as well
  4. Oracle Training Stuff -- I am an Authorized Oracle Trainer and am in the process of becoming an AWS Authorized Instructor, so I will share info here. 
  5. Miscellaneous Stuff -- Whatever else comes to mind. 
  6. Security Stuff - This will include avoiding scams, baits, etc..

Each topic will be in its own blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home